Friday 16 September 2011

2nd Year!!!

Whoop Whoop 2nd Year!

So Survival of a University Student is becoming a 2nd year!
I am practically mourning my Fresher days already.
No more doing silly stuff just because I'm a Fresher, no Freshers fair; I feel so old!
However, before I declare myself a grumpy old student with no Freshers flair in me, I have three Freshers starting this year and that helps tremendously. Which means that, they will or I hope (after much persuasion) tell me the best Fresher parties so that I can gate-crash.
I'm still coming down on Freshers because if we're being honest here, these three weeks are the best you'll have at University.

So I have decided that until the end of October, I shall party. After that, I will put my head down, and I will study.
Whether this plan will last since my course is quite demanding and knowing them, I'll be emerged into a swarm of work.

On the subject of work and my course, I did well on my exams but I had to resit one.
There’s not much else to say about resits. They suck.
You do your best in an exam, you wait a month and a half and then you see the dreaded words of: Need to resit module.
But at least you can do them.
My motivation towards the exam wasn’t the best; I had work, volunteering, a social life and the thought of having to re-do an exam that I had already revised for… I didn’t want to do it.

But now, second year, I’m going to balance a job, work, volunteering and a social life. This can be done. I will do it.

Anyone got any tips?

Survival of a University Student =)

No comments:

Post a Comment