Wednesday 9 May 2012

Food for thought...

Everyone goes on about what to eat when your revising such as lots of vegetables, smoothies, lots of water and all that..

Why can't be reward ourselves with chocolate? With coffee?

Does anyone REALLY and I mean really, stick to just eating vegetables and salads when your revising? Do you really only touch water in the weeks up to the exams and don't touch some sort of energy drink, coffee or tea?

If you are one of those people who are super healthy when revising then I applaud you but... you're crazy!

If I'm revising, my head hurts, I'm people watching and I've eaten all my snacks in my bag - where am I going to go? The vending machine and the cafe for a cafe latte or maybe I'll journey for a Starbucks.

Let's be honest here;
A) it's a break and a walk around - plus, it's a sneaky little chance to look at the fitties at the library - please don't pretend like you don't do it, we all know you do
B) it's a little reward to ourselves because we're actually in the library, we are honestly trying to revise and we need a lil pick-me-up.

So you know what?, I'm sitting here with a lovely medium Costa Mocha in my hands, practicing a past paper exam (I should be writing because I'm supposed to be timing myself but this just popped into my mind), I've done my little walk around and rewarded myself so I feel better instead of crunching on boring ol' carrots telling myself that I will feel less stressed if I eat them.. because I feel real good with my Mocha right now.

Plus, if we're going on a money thing - it's costs just as much for a bag of carrots as it does for a Mocha. I know which one I'd rather pay money for and I'm broke.

Right, back to revision.

Go treat yourselves to something nice guys, you're revising and revision sucks.

Survival of a University Student =)

1 comment:

  1. Ich habe gelesen es ihr post schön mit perfekt wissen und mit Lesezeichen versehen Sie es mit meinen Freunden, die ihn mögen

    german to english translation


    http://germantoenglishtranslation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete