Monday 18 March 2013

Placement so far..

I haven't blogged in what feels like years.

I miss blogging.

I have literally had no time for blogging. It sucks.

I'm sure you'll want to know what I've been up to! It's going to take a long read and a couple of posts but I will fill you in. Hopefully, you will learn from my silly mistakes and mishaps on everything I've done and been through.

I'm writing this because my 40 weeks of placement are over. I started, I tried, I conquered (somewhat) and now I can put up my boots and bow to the crowds.

But... I didn't sign up for a 40 weeks placement, I signed up for a year. But I feel like it's pretty amazing that I've survived 40 weeks being in a work environment without really knowing what to do, how to start and being pushed into the deep end of being in the Events/ Hospitality Industry.

Fellow Placement students will know how hard it is, you sit in the lectures when they tell you about the trials and tribulations but you roll your eyes and say "of course it's going to be hard."
But you really don't get it. You can only live it to realise.

Because it's bloody hard. And I'm exhausted.

So to congratulate myself and show you lot how hard this placement has been; Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be posting blogs I've been trying to start and never finished on all things placements, working and me.

Stay tuned.

Survival of a University Student =)

No comments:

Post a Comment