Thursday 28 October 2010

Fresher’s Top Tips

I might have stolen the idea out of the magazine I found at my University but mostly it is me…

Look at deals (obviously)!
I admit I wanted everything brand new and expensive because I was the first one off to university. But alas, I saw the error of my ways and searched the internet for deals.

BHS is great for student deals – you can get up to 10% off

Wilkinsons (if you have one near you – I found mine at University and I am always raving on about how good it is)

For those people that really can’t look for individual bargains and want them all done in packs there’s two great websites.

For accessories there’s good old WHSMITH’s

For all your stationery needs

Great for all things computer and accessories

And not to mention,
Who could forget Ikea..?


Survival of a University Student =)

No comments:

Post a Comment