Saturday 2 October 2010

What To Pack


When you have the answer to this, tell me.
I have no clue whatsoever.

I narrowed it down to 2-3 per things. So like, three duvet covers, pillowcases, sheets and two hand towels, bath towels...
The best thing (apparently) is to wait until you get into your place before really shopping around for your kitchen utensils and food but, if you’re like me and get a tiny bit paranoid maybe you can pack a plate, bowl, cup, knife and fork, spoon...


But because you’re on Freshers’ you'll be ordering out a lot, pizza, kebab, curry, fish and chips, McDonald's, KFC, kebab, burger king, pizza, alcohol etc, you can eat most of those with your hands.
And look out for those discounts!

That’s really all I can say…
Bring some toiletries with you but try to get your parents to get you everything you need after you arrive (maybe even get them to do a week shop for you)…

I can safely say that I took my teddy bear with me. I’m not ashamed. There are some things that I just had to take with me but be prepared to leave things behind. It could be a teddy bear and your old horrible tracksuit bottoms that have holes in. Leave some of your favourite things behind or at least a set of clothes so it gives you an excuse to go back home.
Some good links are:




Survival of a University Student =)

No comments:

Post a Comment